Terms and Conditions
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
Translated versions of content, contracts and guidelines are only provided to facilitate understanding of the English version. The provision of translations is not intended to create a legally binding agreement and the translations are not a substitute for the legal validity of the English versions. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict, the English version shall always prevail and shall take precedence over the provisions in other languages.
These are the terms concerning refunds for our private customers. Premium White-label corporate contracts are handled separately:
- In the event that you are not happy with any product you personally purchase from Next Level GmbH then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired).
- Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- By asking for a refund you are agreeing to remove the Next Level GmbH products associated with the purchase from all web sites that you own
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use Next Level GmbH products on your site after requesting the refund.
- Refunds are made via Paypal and will processed within 24 hours by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, Sendowl, others) (https://www.sendowl.com/) and customer databases (Infusionsoft https://keap.com/). These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provisio that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by Next Level GmbH will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and Sendowl, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are delivered as access licenses, on receipt of payment. All licenses remain property of the company. The download/access instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Any subscription services maybe be cancelled by private customers at any time. Private customers can cancel their subscriptions through the payment provider, in their user account on Next Level GmbH or by contacting our support staff. A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. All our non-corporate products come with a 30 day refund guarantee. Private customers can request a refund by contacting our support staff. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations